Pair of earth spikes for earth/ground testing with any earth tester or 17th Edition multifunction tester that has earth testing functionality (including Fluke 1653, Megger 1730 etc...)
No leads included with this set, just the spikes. See our other listings for a complete set with leads.
- The test earth rods are 400mm long, that is over twice the length of other kits, so will give lower and more accurate readings in problem soil conditions.
- The test earth rods have 100mm long handles so that you can push and twist them into the ground, or drive them in with a mallet if necessary.
- The test earth rods are made from copper coated steel, this will help to get lower and more accurate readings, giving a more representative contact resistance between copper and soil, whilst maintaining a great degree of strength for hard driving into difficult soils
- The rods have colour coded hand grips, which will make setup faster and easier.
- The ends of the rods have been machined by lathe to accept standard 4mm connectors on your leads, just plug-in, (or use croc clips if your leads have them).
Our earth spikes can be used with most 17th Edition Multifunction testers, as long as the tester has the earth testing function (including Fluke 1653, 1653B, 1654B, Megger MFT1730, Kewtech KT65), These spikes also work with dedicated earth testers like the Robin KMP7010, K4105, K4102, Megger DET3TD, DET3TC, DET4TD2, DET4TR2, DET4TCR2, Fluke 1623-2 GEO, 1625-2 GEO, Seaward ERT1557.
Free postage in the UK, postage worldwide