An Economical Alternative to Fluke 805 or 810 Vibration Meter. Place the unit onto the motor or surface to be monitored for up to 24 hours, then transfer it to a PC for analysis using the supplied software.
The Reliable, Repeatable, Accurate Way to Check Bearings and Overall Vibration
Make go or no-go maintenance decisions with confidence. The Vibration Meter is the most reliable vibration screening device available for frontline mechanical troubleshooting teams that need repeatable, severity-scaled readings of overall vibration and bearing condition.
What Makes a Vibration Meter the Best Choice for Plant Maintenance?
- Measures overall vibration to provide insight into condition of motors, plant, bearings without shutting down.
- A combination static and dynamic sensor, yielding accurate, repeatable readings
- USB connector and software for graphical analysis of results on your computer.
- Sensor sensitivity can read a wide range of frequencies covering most machine and component types
- Straight-forward user interface that minimises the user inputs
- A datalogger with USB interface that will record and time 3-axis vibrations and peaks to provide a history of shock/ vibration conditions
- Built in accelerometers
- Measures dynamic and static acceleration/vibration in 3 axes with vector sum
- User settable trigger levels
- Real time and FFT operation
- High speed download via USB 2.0
- 3.6V replaceable (non rechargeable) battery
- On board flash memory stores 168042 samples, up to 24 hours recording time.
- Measures acceleration up to 18g with resolution of 0.00625g
- Compatible with Windows 7, 8 & 10
- Includes a robust holder to fix the meter using inbuilt magnets or screws for accurate measurements